wtorek, 5 lipca 2016

Mysql rename column syntax

Mysql rename column syntax

In previous post I explained how set identity or auto increment column in SQL server. After set identity property on particular column I inserted . SQL Server , Not Supporte No. Identity Column Not Returnd After AddNew Update With ADO And SQL 2005. At times, you may want to insert a specific value into an IDENTITY column. Adaptive Server does not enforce the uniqueness of the inserted value.


Mysql rename column syntax

I am new to the technologies I am using, and am attempting to make a simple console app for adding Teams, and Players to a database. Every time a row is added to a table with an identity column , the identity column value for the new row is generated by the system. Ther is no problem with selecting all data from database( MSSQL ), but when I`m trying to save Customer with Invoice with its Products I`m getting ADOException: Cannot update identity column.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Uwaga: tylko uczestnik tego bloga może przesyłać komentarze.

Popularne posty